Engaging brands create engaged audiences
A powerful brand expresses a company’s unique personality consistently across all platforms. It’s more than just a recognisable logo or tagline. It’s the depth and meaning evoked in consumers’ minds when they think of your business.
We take a multifaceted approach to helping businesses identify and create meaningful identities that resonate with audiences. Through a genuine understanding of your company’s values and purpose we create an engaging brand that is not only memorable, but meaningful.
Whether you want a refresh or rebrand, we can help with
- Brand consultation
- Market research
- Branding strategy
Why you need branding
Branding clearly highlights what makes your offer different to, and more desirable than, anyone else’s. It can create an emotional resonance in the minds of consumers, so they are more likely to choose your products and services. What do you feel when you see the Apple logo? Or the McDonald’s golden arches? Or the Nike swoosh? The feelings and thoughts you attribute to those companies is branding.
Branding helps your business to:
- convey that you are reputable and recognised
- ensure you are memorable
- attract more clients and kick-start your sales
- stand out in a competitive market.
How we do it
Branding is more than just coming up with a catchy name and logo, it’s about converting intangible concepts into tangible resources. We work through both the strategy and the implementation to ensure the results are consistent, adaptable and in keeping with your original brand attributes. Our process is simple, and in-depth.
1. We discover
- The big idea – what lies at the heart of your company?
- Values – what do you believe in?
- Vision – where are you going?
- Personality – how do you want to come across?
2. We create
- Your brand voice – to give your messages personality
- Your brand tone – to give a mood and feeling to the voice
- Your brand wording – key words woven into copy to complement and strengthen your voice
- Your profile – of words, images, typefaces, colours, layout and overall design
- Your Story – the deeper meaning and story behind your business that people can connect with
3. We implement
- Clear and concise branding across marketing materials
- Media coverage that gets your brand into into the public eye